40110/40122 Hydraulic Lift
50115/50122 Hydraulic Lift
- 24 Volt Power: With solar tender; batteries not included.
- 54″ Rise on the 40110/40122
- 54″ Rise on the 50110/50122
- Cycle Time: 35-40 seconds from bottom to top (with full battery charge)
- Water Depth Requirement: 7-8″ over center cradles (plus draft of boat)
- Hydraulic cylinder is designed not to be submerged in water, therefore avoiding exposure to corrosion, floating debris, and zebra mussels; can be disassembled for repairs.
- Cylinder Rod on the hydraulic cylinder is fully protected from corrosion when the lift is in the ‘up’ position.
- Mechanical safety is standard for long term storage of your boat in the ‘up’ position.
- Hydraulic oil is fully approved for marine use.
- 5/16″ stainless leveling cables on the 40110/40122
- 3/8″ stainless leveling cables on the 50110/50122
- Lift cable is 3/8″ galvanized cable.
- Pulley sheaves are machined from space age nylatron; all pulleys have grease fittings to facilitate a quieter and longer lasting pulley sheave.
- Canopies available in various lengths and colors.
- Full range of bunks, side guides, bow and motor stops for your boats or pontoon.
- Remote control for your convenience.
- Deep water legs.
- 110 volt trickle charger available upon request.